Hyperlinks to bscscan. com and not to etherscan. io when BSC wallets are used

Transaction-IDs in my BSC wallet are linked with etherscan. io, which does no makes sense. It would be nice to link to bscscan. com, when a BSC wallet is used.

Also mentioned here:

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.
Thanks for also linking your previous post :slight_smile:

I experienced this today too, sometimes its a bit random where you end up, if you create custom wallets I could understand that its hard to find the right one, but BSC and ETH (Metamask, …) should always end up in the right network.

Why we have to vote for this issue? We are paying for your service and that BSC Wallet TX IDs are linked to a BSC Explorer should be standard.

Maybe thats why there are that much unclassified Transactions with the BSC Wallet, because all that unclassified Transactions are linked to the etherscan explorer instead of an BSC Explorer.

A bug report has been filed, please be patient :slight_smile:

When this problem will be fixed?

Right resources are on other higher priorities things, we will get to this when we can :slight_smile: