How to make Accointing more user friendly! VOTE HERE

In short:

We need

• a search button in the performance mode!
    (if you traded with a bot and have 50 pages of coins it takes so much time to find a coin)

• an option to group wallets and exchanges which arent’t in use anymore
    (after trying several exchanges you get more and more wallets/exchange windows
    … its quite a mess at my dashboard)
    → why don’t create a “exchange” format for Ledger and get all
    the different coins in it and group it in wallets ?

• a better filter funtion for “all transactions”
    (we all know how hard it is to get your coins right, and then there are staking incomes… so when i
    search 5 transactions I have no choice but to search trough all the 250 transactions without the
    staking income/airdrop …)

… I could write more, but that would be a fine start!

THANK YOU!

6 Likes

I second that.
Also, add a function in the overview to see in which wallets a certain coin is. Would be very handy for people with lots of wallets and coins.

2 Likes

Definitely would love to be able to “hide” unused wallets. But more than anything i would love to see support for Layer 2s such as Arbitrum, Optimism, Zksync, and Immutable X. PLEASE :pray:

Hey guys, we are sadly going to retire the Community board. If you would like to talk to the community about how they use Accointing and issues they have resolved, please join our Discord: ACCOINTING.com
If you need official support please create a ticket here: https://support.accointing.com/

I have submitted your feedback :slight_smile: