How to import XOR Sora wallet

Hi there, it appears that Accointing is set up to automatically import transactions from the XOR Sora network but it fails after I paste my receiving address into the wallet setup. Please advise.

No help yet? I thought this was customer support.

Would you be willing to send us your public XOR address so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

Just submitted a ticket.

1 Like

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Accointing.com

I’ve been referring people to your platform and regret it. I’ve got several support requests pending for days with no help. Your support has really gone downhill and I’m a paying pro member.

When is someone going to respond to my support tickets?

I did respond, I said that we created a bug report and will message you here when it has been resolved. I apologize, we are very busy with new integrations and bug fixing.