How to handle dead coins?

I have a couple of old coins that died a long time ago. They are no longer listed on CoinMarketCap (or CoinGecko). These transactions appear as “transactions to review” in Accointing, but I have no idea how I’m supposed to resolve them.

I can mark that coin as “ignored” in the “Unknown currencies detected” screen but it does nothing to fix the problem of the outstanding transactions.

I know what the missing coins are, and apparently Accointing does too, since the symbol appears in the “Unknown currencies detected” screen.

Hm, I put this in the General Support category. Why was this moved?

We have a solution for this coming in a few months, stay tuned! :smiley:

I will move your category back, we have the ability to change it, but the system does not tell me that it was ever changed :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks, @Matt!

1 Like

Hi Matt, just wanted to let you know that I need this feature as have several “dead” coins and don’t want to just ignore them as they count as a “losses” against the gains in a financial year. I’d like to be able to choose the date/financial year if possible. Thanks.

Give us about a month and a half and we should have a solution in our next big update!
This could get delayed though if we find issues during testing.