How to connect delegated BNB into own Portfolio

Hej, using Trust wallet I delegated BNB to a validator. How can I connect and visualize this in my portfolio?
Adding just the Trust wallet did not work.
Thank you

I will contact support, in the meantime can you send a screenshot?
Here is some info that may help guide you: How to Import Liquidity Pool Transactions to ACCOINTING.com - Accointing Blog - Cryptocurrency Portfolio Tracking & tax Software

staked and staking classifications from our standpoint:

all tokens that were staked=do not classify
all tokens that came as a reward for staked tokens=staking

The reason why we don’t have more strict guidelines is because there aren’t any and they are subject to the interpretation of the different jurisdictions. That bein said, here is an article from Bloomberg providing further context on the matter:

Now, the lender could be considered to have converted their crypto for another crypto when they “stake” their money into the liquidity pool and received another token they can sell elsewhere. That is a taxable event, so in this example, just as dividends are taxable, so are tokens generated from staking activities.

However, it’s not as straight-forward as that because this transaction can also be viewed in another way; in that what the lender deposited in the liquidity pool is still their money and the tokens they receive in exchange is nothing more than a receipt. That means it is not a taxable event.

Meanwhile, on the borrower’s side, it can be argued that depositing collateral and receiving a loan in a different token form is akin to an exchange transaction, so a taxable event. Of course, usually taking a loan is not a taxable event. However, the transaction on a DeFi is unique. Unlike conventional loans, it includes depositing one currency as collateral to receive a loan in another.

If you need any tax assistance with your crypto taxes, make sure you visit ACTAN in the Hub where any of our crypto tax professionals can help you out.

Hi, same issue here. any update on this? I connected my BNB wallet to Accointing, but i don’t see any way of viewing the staking reward history. The only transactions displayed are the initial deposits into the wallet (for example, 1.28 BNB transferred in from the exchange); but the balance displayed is the total non-delegated balance (.28652 BNB, which includes the accumulated balance of my rewards, but not the delegated amount of 1.25). There is no transaction history showing either the delegation of the 1.25BNB, nor is there any transaction data to show the increase in balance from the daily staking reward. I see this error when i look at the wallet within Accointing: This external wallet reports a different balance than the imported transactions result in on Accointing.

How do i get a record of my rewards transactions?

See above for my update.

Not sure I understand…your update just talks about classifying the transactions. The problem is that Accointing doesn’t show the reward transactions anywhere…I need a solution to actually pull the reward transactions into the tool for bnb staking (then I could easily classify them). Trust Wallet doesn’t provide an export…so I am looking for a way to track the receipt-date and FMV for each reward. I was hoping accointing could read this from the blockchain somehow, because I can’t figure out where those are stored.

**EDIT
to be more clear, i attached a screenshot. the “see transactions” image only shows my transfers into the wallet. It doesn’t show the transfer out of the wallet (for when i swapped for BSC in order to buy safemoon), and none of the staking rewards transactions are connected here, so i have no way of reporting on those for taxes (it also doesn’t indicate that i delegated 1.25 BNB for staking – not a huge deal, if everything else were being recorded). When i look at my trust wallet balance, I can see the staked amount of 1.25 BNB plus the additional balance (unstaked + accumulated rewards). So the ultimate question is: how do i view my staking reward transactions?

You need to classify them as staking rewards and then when you print out your tax reports, you can see a summary of the staking rewards there.

Thank you for the reply again, but you’re still not understanding my issue. the problem is that I can’t see any of the rewards transactions. The screen shot i included is all that the application shows me for that address (2 transfers from binance to trust wallet). As of today, there are 4 days worth of staking rewards in that address as well. If i could see the staking rewards, then i would be happy to classify them as staking rewards. The question is, how do i find the staking rewards transactions (so that i can classify them)?

Layerbreak – did you get your question resolved? I’m guessing maybe you had the same question as mine below.

Hej Matt, thanks for all the information. It helps me for other topic creating LP, but what I meant I staked BNB in trust wallet. I can see transaction, that I received BNB, and that I have sent BNB (for delegation), but I cant see the reward transactions. The problem is I can’t even see them in a BNB chain explorer. I guess that’s why you can’t fetch them either, but makes it impossible to track the rewards for taxes.
Is there any hint, advice? REally don want to check daily in my wallet and note down the reward size.
On the other hand, looking at my BSC adress, I can see rewards coming in from BakerySwap earning farms (bothon BSC scan and accointing account).

1 Like

@japeters1 vote here for what you are asking for: Binance Staking
Until then, you need to import it manually.
I do believe that Binance does not provide that info through their API.

Exactly. You have to do it manually :confused:

I personally use Celsius to stake, it works seamiously with Accointing. Even automatically classifies and everything!

Here is my referral link: Join Celsius Network using my referral code 189135388d when signing up and earn $40 in BTC with your first transfer of $400 or more! #UnbankYourself
https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/189135388d

Okay, thank you for your support. But I am bit afraid, that rewards counted double. Because Rewards autmatically increase my Trust Wallet balance daily (wihtout any visible transaction). If I manually add the rewards, it will be counted double on Accointing.
@japeters1: After some search I found a telgram bot, that gives you a good overview about your received rewards. Just search for BSC Staking Bot and you get this:
Total staking: x BNB
Total inactive staking: x BNB
Total jailed staking: x BNB
Total unbounding: x BNB
Traking rewards for addresses:
bnb…

Last 7 days rewards: x BNB
Last 14 days rewards: x BNB
Last 30 days rewards: x BNB

Last 30 days rewards history in BNB:
2021-5-21: x
2021-5-20: x
2021-5-19: x
2021-5-18: x
2021-5-17: x

@MattLong6 I think Celsius is only a lending platform. Haven’t seen, that you can delegate BNB to a validator to receive daily rewards.

finally found that bot…works great (wish i knew where it was finding that detail though!). But i still need a good way to link each of those rewards to the $ value at transaction time. Had any luck finding a solution for that?

1 Like

Yes, if someone finds out where that bot figures out that, maybe Accointing can use the same source of data.