Holdings total value not the same as actual current value

I’ve noticed that my holdings value, as reported both in the browser and on the app, is suddenly much higher than the actual value of my holdings. This doesn’t appear to be duplication error. If I hover over the far right of the portfolio graph (whether in browser or app), the amount shown at that point in the graph is correct. It’s only the number at the top that is wrong. The number at the top is approximately 25% too high.

Hello, what wallets are you using? There is an issue with Metamask right now that we are looking into.

Does any of this have to do with your issue?
Check the solution in this post: Portfolio Value graph incorrect
Also, can you send me a screenshot of your missing currencies under the Review tab?
Here is an article if prefer to read over watching that video. Calculated and Actual Balance on the Accointing.com Platform

Also keep in mind that Accointing takes the prices from CoinMarketCap, not from the exchanges themselves. Getting the prices from the exchanges themselves would take a ton of time and energy and may be possible in the future, but not at this time.

Hi. Thanks for coming back on this.

This might have been my fault, but I’m not entirely sure! Basically, it turns out that for at least a couple of weeks, my API connector from Accointing into Binance is not updating transactions automatically. When I manually refreshed the Binance exchange, the numbers were correct again.

I had thought that these connectors should refresh automatically, so I wasn’t expecting to have to refresh manually.

I am glad that you got it to work! It does refresh every once in awhile. We did just patch some things with Binance, so a manual refresh may have helped it along :slight_smile:
And I goo to close this post?

Yes, happy to close. Thanks.

1 Like