Help! Duplicate Transactions

Most of my API exchange accounts synced and they are creating duplicate transactions for everything. Each time I refresh it seems to create new ones. At this point there are 2 or 3 duplicates of all my transactions and there’s no way I’ll be able to fix this unless there’s something that can be done on your end. Help!

Yep, I’m having the same issue. I was trying to fix it and ended up doing a few resyncs, now I have 6 or 7 copies of transactions. I haven’t been able to determine if it is all transactions, so far it seems limited to deposits and withdrawals.

I’ve noticed it on Coinbase and Gemini, so it doesn’t appear to be with a single Exchange API.

6 Likes

me 2 ! Problem is since yesterday…any fixes available ??

3 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one, I thought I was going crazy for a second. Celsius is doing it too. At this point I have too many transactions to fix this manually. Even if I did, they’re just going to keep coming back. I really hope Accointing have a saved image of our portfolios on certain days that can be reverted back to once the bug is fixed. Ugh I’m pretty bummed right now.

6 Likes

Yeah I hope so too. Would really suck to have to desync and resync from scratch for all the wallets.

3 Likes

I see this too. For me it is the Data entered as “Type: Deposit, Classification: Bounty” is being pulled in by the API duplicate times.

2 Likes

Same problem here, I thought it’s only related to Coinbase Pro but seeing feedback here tells me it’s a page-wide issue.

4 Likes

Same here. Definitely CoinbasePro and Coinbase are jacked. This is a REALLY big deal as year end is coming fast. NO BUENO team. This should be a priority one issue.

5 Likes

Hey, this is a TOTAL MESS. My HOLDINGS and NET PROFITS are 4-5x what they should be. WOW. You will need to provide a fix and guidance on how to fix this. I’d imagine that we will have to delete all the data for the messed up exchanges and start over. This was a pretty big bug. Yikes!

4 Likes

Yep same here. Not only are there duplicates, but they have different timestamps from the original transactions imported prior to the recent updates to the platform.
Accointing - please explain what happened and if further updates will be applied to remedy. I don’t want to manually correct this mess and then do it over if the software is updated again.
Also - the new “tax optimizer” page is very confusing compared to the old version.

3 Likes

Having this issue with Binance also.

3 Likes

I am having the same issue in the classify transfers section!

3 Likes

Might have to look for another solution… is everyone on holiday??? Bueller… Anyone??

3 Likes

Crazy! Since yesterday, duplicate transactions coming back after refreshing Coinbase Pro Coinbase or Celsius. The entire data set became inaccurate and these duplicates show up in the final Tax calculation !!! … making the Accointing software a useless nightmare. It has to be addressed ASAP.

2 Likes

We hear you guys, which exchange’s APIs are causing this issue? Help! Duplicate Transactions

1 Like

We are aware of 1. Binance having duplicates. Which others?

1 Like

Don’t sync until the problem is fixed. You can identify all duplicates in Full Data Set by choosing “Show needs review” —> then “delete”. It takes a lot of work but is doable, however, after new sync, all duplicate transactions will appear again and again depending on how many times you sync. The worse part is that duplicates show up in Tax calculations, making all Tax forms completely useless.

I was thinking to limit transactions to min to void syncs and adding data manually if necessary until the problem is fixed. Once the problem is addressed, will eliminate all duplicates in Full Data Set (see above) and re-start sinc. Also, all duplicates count, and eventually, we pay more on the end depending on the tier.

We have to press hard for a fix since Tax season is close. If anyone has better ideas please share.

2 Likes
  1. Coinbase & Coinbase PRo
  2. Gemini
  3. Celsius
4 Likes

Also consider voting for this: Auto Detect Duplicate Transactions in the Review

1 Like

Hello Matt, duplicates coming after each sinc on #1 Coinbase Pro, #2 Coinbase, #3 Celcius… not sure about the rest; prefer not to sync now to avoid duplicates on other exchanges.

2 Likes