Grossly inaccurate Balances/net profits/Tax reports for prior years noted 05/2022

What is going on again? All balances including net profits, Tax reports from prior years and current year suddenly are messed up as noted May 2022. Major software update noted and this likely messed up all balances, Tax calculations from prior years, and net profit balances. Everything was stable until last upgrade. Getting tired with Accounting, there is ongoing mess, various problem just pilling up every few months. This software continue to be wildly unstable. IT should think 10x before donging any upgrades; theses upgrades are not adding to the bottom line (accurate tax calculation).

• If you would like to get help from another person in the community, please ask in our Discord.

• If you would like to get support from an official member of the team, please create a ticket.

• Wenn du Hilfe von einer anderen Person aus der Community erhalten möchtest, frage bitte in unserem Discord.

• Wenn du UnterstĂĽtzung von einem offiziellen Teammitglied erhalten möchtest, erstelle bitte ein Ticket.

Same here :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Yep, I have 4 bug reports open on stuff that has recently broken but was working fine up until recently. Can’t file my taxes and the deadline is getting closer…

I guess you have to file a report and hope for the best.

1 Like

I also have problems. I´m a Chart-Multi-Millionaire now. But unfortunately not according to the “TOTAL VALUE”.

It seems the problem is the distinction between LUNA and LUNC at Accointing.

If it is a result of LUNA, please read and comment here: Luna 2.0 y Lunc - #4 by scorpion141

• If you would like to get help from another person in the community, please ask in our Discord.

• If you would like to get support from an official member of the team, please create a ticket.

• Wenn du Hilfe von einer anderen Person aus der Community erhalten möchtest, frage bitte in unserem Discord.

• Wenn du UnterstĂĽtzung von einem offiziellen Teammitglied erhalten möchtest, erstelle bitte ein Ticket.