Gemini API gives ‘something is wrong’ error message since yesterday

Worked flawlessly before 05/19/21. The same api works beautifully in Koinly.

Please advise.

i am having the same problem, it keeps saying “API keys are invalid, outdated or missing permissions” in the web-app when i try to refresh the exchange to get my new transactions. It was working just days before, i also recreated the keys and made sure to check everything when updating them with Accointing, but that did not solve the problem.

Same issue here. Tried a new API key from Gemini and still have the problem.

Same issue here. Help :slight_smile:

Connecting to GEMINI still an issue. I tried creating a new API connection and still have the same issue.
Snip20210524_1

I am having the same problem as well

1 Like

They may have changed their API, we will check it out, thank guys!

1 Like

Same problem here. Please fix

Hey guys, can you create a new API key and try that one? Your existing one may have expired.

Mine is connecting to the API at Gemini but is missing transactions (deposits and withdrawals). Seems to be picking up orders OK. Not sure what would cause that.

This is typically due to the exchange not sending that info via API.

Is there a way to resolve that? It picked up my prior deposits and withdrawals, just not the most recent. I can add them manually easily enough but I don’t want duplicate issues to pop up later.

Hey! I’m sorry to hear that. I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details (API Keys)
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error
  5. A link to this page

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

There is no error, it just doesn’t pull withdrawals and deposits from Gemini since about the 5/19 date of the OP. It still pulls the orders. The API key in Gemini is set as a primary key with audit (view only) capabilities. There’s really not much more I can add that a screenshot would show since there actually isn’t any error.

1 Like

We can check for an API change on Gemini :slight_smile:

Would you be willing to give us your API keys so we can take a better look at the issue?

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error (if required, send passphrase and secret key as well)
  5. A link to this page

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

Is there an ETA on when this issue will be resolved? I’m not having any issues with API connections with Gemini on other tracking software. This should be easy to address. Something changed. If it can’t be fixed please let us know.

1 Like

Has somebody provided data to show this issue? If not, let me know and I can provide it.
Edit: I decided to send my info to support to get this moving as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Thank you @sjdunfee :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue. Matt, thank you for looking into this.

1 Like