Gate.io Issue with STX - Stacks Vs STX - Stox

Hi I had recently connected to my gate.io account via API . It has many issues

1. It does not pull the fees amount which is paid in GT token - so i had to manually add it

2. I had previously purchased STX - Stacks - and added it manually now the API pull shows STX - Stox and does not let me override or remove Stox . Now my accointing account fails to recognize the real STX - Stacks ( whose price is much higher ) .

This API connx is not worth the hassle - but i cannot find a way to disconnect the API - and make it recognize only the manual way

Please help !!

Ok i was able to delete the API Link ā€¦ But it still assumes the info which it received from API refresh . So the original problem still persists

Iā€™m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error (if required, send passphrase and secret key as well)
  5. A link to this page (This Community Board Post)

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

I made a bug request for this

Thanks Matt - that will help. Also the main issue outstanding i have now is the issue with 2 STX.

1 Like

Can you send this info to the email following the steps above?
In the meantime, you should be able to edit the API and fix the problem manually.

Hi Accointing support - thanks this issue is now fixed ā€¦

1 Like