Gate.io is showing 10x the actual quantity

From Oct 27 - 2021 - after a refresh - 50% of my coins on Gate.io are showing 10x the quantity i actually own on Gate.io. For example i own 750 STX on gate.io but somehow the latest pull from gate.io for last 2 days shows as if i own 7500 STX coins This is happening for many coins like AR, PERP, KAVA, GHST and few more …This has greatly inflated my totals ( i wish i had those many ) . This of course is issuing Review alerts as the accointing balance does not match gate.io ( API pull ) balances . i was hoping it would be fixed in last 2 days - but this continues to be an issue …
Thanks
SK

Same here.
BR

1 Like

Maybe it helps that accointing also mentions that the balance reported by gate.io doesn‘t equal the balance accointing would have calculated.

Possible that gate.io changed something from their side?

BR

I can confirm that I’m having these same issues and it’s throwing my totals off.

2 Likes

Thank you guys for your cooperation, we just hired a new guy whose focus it is to maintain and implement different API connections and the like. So hopefully you will notice fewer and fewer bugs moving forward :slight_smile: As of now, he needs to fix a lot and it is his first week, so let’s give that department some time :slight_smile:

We are aware that when you set a limit order, Accointing displays it as if you have already sold your coins. I will add to the issue that you guys are seeing more coins than you own.

In the meantime would you be willing to send over a Read Only API key so that we can take a deeper look? If so please fill out this form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:

Dear Matt , thanks for replying . This issue started with the Oct update for Gate API pulls update . The updates for Gate.io was mentioned in Oct email newsletter. I can provide a list of coins which are seeing this issue - i mentioned few above also. Hopefully this can be resolved soon … i hate seeing the money in my portfolio which i really ( but i wish ) do not own. This messes up all my tracking
Thanks
SK

I am sorry @bezaar, our support team has been bombarded with support tickets and we have seen an increase of new users. We are working as hard as we can, but we only have so much manpower.

If you know anyone looking for a job, they can learn more about our open positions here: Blockchain and Crypto Industry Jobs at Accointing

As long as you submitted your ticket with the GateIO API information, we should be able to take a deeper look and get back to you :slight_smile:

Hi Matt,

If this would be any help. The gate.io API takes concatenated values of the Available and the Locked Balances. An example would be if you have 2000 OMI tokens and then you have 1000 of those in a limit sell order Accointing reads the balance as 10,001,000 rather than 2,000. The balances are returned correctly if you have everything locked or you have everything available.

1 Like

Please be aware of a bug with Gate.io as we work on this fix - When creating a limit order on gate.io, Accointing will report on the balance (But not a transaction) as if the coin has already been sold, when in reality the order is still pending. If the order is fulfilled or canceled, it will go back to being correct.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So it is one decimal point off? Thank you for that information :slight_smile:
Could you please take a photo of what it shows for that coin in your Accointing wallet, as well as the transactions made with that coins, and then a screenshot of how much you actually hold on Gate.io?

same here, 10x the quantity shown for 2 of 4 coins…