Gate.io API not working properly

I am trying to import exchange data from Gate.io via API. However, despite toggling the various access / permission settings, only the wallet balances are imported, while transactions are not.

Do you have any idea how to remedy this?

Hello. I had the same problem. Are you sure created APIv4 Keys ? Not APIv2 Keys? I fixed this problem by give all permissions and it looks like this:
Perp:Read Only;Spot:Read Only;Settle Contract:Read Only;Withdraw:Read Only;Wallet:Read Only;

Try create new APIv4 Keys with those permissions.
Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, yes I’ve been creating APIv4 keys with the same permissions as you used — still getting the same result (balances appear in my exchange feed, but no transactions — and an error message whenever I try to refresh the connection)

Yes, we are aware of an issue with GateIO where when creating a limit order, Accointing will report on the API as if the coin has already been sold, when in reality the order is still pending.

Ah, I see you are having a different issue altogether.
The API key that I have is working for me.

Can you please send a screenshot of your error?

1 Like

Matt,
I too have been having issues with the API. Thank you for posting the settings to use. I finally got it to work however multiple attempts (including my last one) multiplied the value of one of my coins by 10x.

See screen shot below. The transactions look correct. I have no idea why the account balance is off.

1 Like

This sort of seems to be working but when the data is pulled in all the USDT deposits are showing up as unknown currency, which is incorrect.

Not sure if there is anything to check or fix from Accointing’s side?

@darren4yah The 10x more is odd, please look at your Full Data set and see if there is anything off.
@chemicallymark please correct our software to let it know that it is USDT. That is also interesting that it did not get that.

Glad you guys got it working, if there is anyone who did not get it to work:
Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

I have submitted a ticket Matt.

1 Like

Awesome! Our email team will be with you :smiley: