Gate.io API not working for deposits and withdrawals

This post says the API issue was fixed.

That is not true. I just imported gate.io with APIv4 and deposits and withdrawals are not showing up. Please help fix this issue.

Thanks.

It does not work for me either, very frustrating.

We did fix this issue, so I will talk to our team. In the meantime would you be winning to share another API v4 key with us that you can delete after we try it out?

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error (if required, send passphrase and secret key as well)
  5. A link to this page (This Community Board Post)

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

In the meantime can you try refreshing you account now that it has been a day or 2.

Are you guys still having issues?

We now fixed the deposits and withdrawals so that they show up now :slight_smile:

Sadly the Dust Sweep feature to convert small amounts of coins into GT is not available in GateIO’s API so we are unable to track that automatically. Until they add this data via their API, I would suggest manually adding this as in order in Accointing.

Also, sadly the same issue for Airdrops (and Hardforks). We were unable to test this out to see for sure, so feel free to DM me if you receive an airdrop on GateIO and let me know if it shows up automatically or not :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.