Full_Tax_Report Sum values missing

On my full tax report, the sum values are missing from all tables

Also, this icon appears on one of the pages but there is no descriptor.

I have the same problem. Reported it 6 days ago. Not yet fixed.

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, Submit a request here :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that Accointing respects the privacy of its users, we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

Also, what does this random flag mean?

Hi Matt, this RED icon is on page 6 of my report, why would I need to bookmark page 6?

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

The bookmark is to help you to find a page easier on the forms or to remind you about a topic at a later date. Feel free to disregard it.

• If you would like to get help from another person in the community, please ask in our Discord.

• If you would like to get support from an official member of the team, please create a ticket.

• Wenn du Hilfe von einer anderen Person aus der Community erhalten möchtest, frage bitte in unserem Discord.

• Wenn du Unterstützung von einem offiziellen Teammitglied erhalten möchtest, erstelle bitte ein Ticket.