Full Data Set: token price on each transaction

Hello.

Honestly, I can’t believe the app is missing this information because it’s the base of calculation for the average price. In Full Data Set, I can’t see the token price on transactions. Why? So, there is no way to check at what price I bought or sold a token. Maybe I’m missing something, I really hope it.

Thanks.

It should tell you the cost basis and sales proceed when you have an order transaction:

I see you wish you could see the value of the coins at the moment you deposited and withdrew them as well on the full data set.

Does the portfolio overview/performance and the Tax Trading Optimizer (TTO) have the information you need?

Yep, it’s really important, a must, know the token price on each transaction. It’s a basic reference and I don’t understand why you don’t have it in Accounting. I just checked in the Android App and isn’t available neither.

The portfolio overview and performance, don’t show transactions so the information isn’t there. I think this is something very simple to add by the dev team.

Thank you guys.

Hey! Thanks for the Feature Request! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

To see how many votes there are for a feature request simply go to the main page of the Accointing Community Board > Feature Requests > Then click ‘Votes’ to sort by most votes.

If you are requesting a new exchange or wallet to be added to Accointing, please consider an alternative while collecting votes. Please see the section Getting Started By Importing Your Wallets/Exchanges in this article: https://hub.accointing.com/our-crypto-platform/getting-started/2021/getting-started-usage-guide

Some news about this? It’s something very simple; you are already calculating the token price in the price graph, in the homepage (price > show buy / sells). I don’t understand why you can’t add this simple information in the full data set on each transaction. Thanks again.

nothing yet, cool…