FTX.us api support

They are different, I am unsure how much different because I do not work on the technical side :stuck_out_tongue:

We are hiring! You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

1 Like

Hi all FTX.us users

If any of you also use subaccounts for trading, etc - please also consider voting on the FTX subaccount support request:

https://community.accointing.com/t/ftx-sub-account-support/702

Once you get support for FTX.us API you’ll likely also want subaccount support in which case getting the ground work done in the above post will speed things up.

I haven’t looked at the API documentation for both sites, but I would expect it to be very similar if not identical.

I’ve voted on this ticket as I have friends who use the US version.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you @LemonElec :slight_smile:
If we had the manpower we would be able to get this all done faster.

We are hiring! You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

1 Like

Bumping this one up in hopes of more support. Seems strange to have support for the regular FTX and not the FTX.us exchange.

2 Likes

Agreed, It’s likely because they use a voting scheme, and it hasn’t received lots of votes :frowning:

1 Like

Agreed I’m hoping for more votes here is partly why I bumped it. Seems strange for an accounting site not to prioritize exchange support and to rely entirely on votes in this case.

1 Like

FTX.us in now the 11th largest exchange worldwide by trading volume, and has been growing consistently all year. Seems to me this piece of information is more important than votes on this forum, which has got to be a tiny sample of crypto users who are in the market for accounting solutions. But whatever, not my company.

1 Like

Once we get enough votes, we will start :smiley:

1 Like

Looks like this has been on the wish list for a long time. I have taken the time to import my transactions into Accointing for all my other exchanges and wallets only to find that FTX.US isn’t supported?! Without API support, Accointing will be a no-go for me. FTX.US is the fastest growing exchange in the US while others are declining. This is disapppointing. Will have to look at competitors that support it now.

1 Like

HOW DO VOTES WORK

• The number of active votes is configurable and defaults to 10.
  • If the topic is closed or archived, the votes are released to the users and can be applied to other topics but the vote count on the topic remains.
  • If a topic is re-opened or unarchived, the votes are reclaimed and applied back to the users active vote count.
  • If a topic reclaims the votes of a user and they go over their limit, they simply need to wait until topics are closed or archived to allow them to vote again.

HOW DO I GET MORE VOTES:

Getting more votes is based on your Trust Level. The higher the trust the more votes you have:

TL0 (Trust Level-New): 2 votes
TL1 (Trust Level-Basic): 4 votes
TL2 (Trust Level-Member): 6 votes
TL3 (Trust Level Regular): 8 votes
TL4 (Trust Level Leader): 10 votes

WHY DO WE LIMITE VOTES:
In order to keep the community engaged, we leverage on this mechanism to gratify those users who are actively collaborating with ACCOINTING.com. Read more about it here:

Here is how we compensate users: ACCOINTING.com Community Badges

What a joke. People have been asking for this change since the beginning of the year. FTX is a major exchange and you guys are sitting here telling us we have to round up a number of votes in order for it to be implemented. Definitely won’t be recommending accointing to anyone

Here at ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

To see how many votes there are for a feature request simply go to the main page of the Accointing Community Board > Feature Requests > Then click ‘Votes’ to sort by most votes.

We have other ways to priorities, voting is just one of those ways. The more votes a feature request gets, the more numbers we have to show our devs that this is important and that our users want it.

The real issue is that there is a massive labor shortage. They have a small dev team so it takes a while to implement the features. Unfortunately, newer concepts are coming out faster than crypto services can keep up.

2 Likes

Cointracker has api support from FTX.us (https://www.cointracker.io/). I have tried it and it works great.

1 Like

Thank you FTX.us fans for your patience, we have hired multiple people for Accointing in the past month and have been training, in Q1 we plan to start doing more feature requests! :smiley:

2 Likes

Supporting FTX.us is tablestakes. Come on.

This is actually quite a crazy way to decide what integrations that Accointing.com allows. Maybe for low-level and obscure changes that works, but not for the big ones like FTX.us, etc. All the main. exchanges regardless of user voting should be listed. As a matter of fact, there are much better and more sound, defendable methods to decide what integrations you allow. There arre numerous sources that rank exchanges by markets, liquidity, users, etc.

Right now we are working on the ADA Daedalus and Yoroi auto-tracking because they are the same issue and when the votes are combined, they have 142 votes which means it has more votes than FTX.us integration.
However, please email us your FTX.us API and we will use that information to help integrate it :slight_smile:

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

Cant get FTX US to work, Another Vote to get it working

Thanks

1 Like

If you would like to see FTX.us added, please submit a ticket and ask for Matt.
In it include a link to this page and send me your read-only FTX.us API keys for our devs to look into incoorperating.