FTX.us api support

Please add FTX.us API support. It is a terrific exchange. Regular FTX is supported, but USA users must use the .us version.

Thanks.

Is that why I can create key pairs all day and it never connects? that would make sense.
Yes PLEASE ADD API SUPPORT FOR FTX.US

2 Likes

Yes, please add support for ftx.us.

1 Like

One more vote for FTX.US here.

2 Likes

one more for FTX.us Thanks!

1 Like

@debtfreegoal please click the VOTE button at the top of the thread if you haven’t already (it’s still at 4 which is where it was b4 you posted) to help us get the votes we need to get it added. Thanks! :grinning:

@Rod, Perhaps this is one that might be worth getting out in front of. I have counted it as the #6 US exchange by 24hr volume and growing. FTX just bought naming rights to the Miami Heat basketball arena. Cheers.

I had used up my votes… :expressionless:

Ahhh. I didn’t realize we had limited votes. I want my sollet wallet vote back then haha.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented. I’m rooting for you!

Consider voting for this, @debtfreegoal More votes on the Community Page!

yeah, I did. I’m rooting too!

I would like to see this added as well. I voted but I am only number 7

1 Like