FTX Dollar Reconciliation Issues

There seems to be a bug with the FTX USD token. For some reason it imports one transaction many times and then does not seem to be able to ignore them despite me clicking on ignore so the balance according to the transactions is 300 times the reality.

Hey, @bloom74 is this still an issue?

Hi, I have the same issue.
The same transaction is shown 4 times (BUSD).
After manually deleting them, they always show up again…
Can you please help?

Instead of deleting the, try ignoring them @don_sangria

Dear all,
I have the same issue.

I sent BUSD to FTX, which is converted (at least systemwise) to USD.
This “conversion” is imported each time I update the API.

Furthermoer, when I sent back the BUSD to Binance, the prior (automatic) “conversion” back from USD to BUSD is reported inversely… or in other words instead of “selling” USD and “buying” BUSD it is reported as “buying” USD and “selling” BUSD.
thx

1 Like

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error (if required, send passphrase and secret key as well)
  5. A link to this page

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

I’m also experiencing this issue with FTX. It creates incorrect entries which need to be fixed, but then more incorrect entries come back the next time you sync!

It sounds like another thread is also mentioning this issue: FTX USD-USDT-USDC withdraws/deposits

I will send an email to support.

ignoring doesn’t help. accointing keeps adding the same entry over and over. even if you don’t ignore the entry, it will dublicate the entry on every sync. so after 5 syncs I have made huge gains in my accointing but sadly not in my ftx account :grin:

1 Like

In addition to the duplicate/erroneous transaction bug, there seems to be another FTX bug where withdrawals are showing differently to how they do for Binance.

On the FTX withdrawal, the left side includes the fee, while the right side does not. Is this a bug?

I’ve emailed support about this.

Hey guys, we have created a bug request for this, thank you for sending your info via email as asked :slight_smile: