Frictionless Yield Coins Update Coin balances

Vote here if you would like to see Accointing automatically keep updated with frictionless Yield Coins balances.
I am aware of the following coins that do this: Safemoon, SOAR, and RFI.
Feel free to comment other coins that do something like this and make sure to vote if you would like to see this feature.

This is desperately needed as now i have 3 of them, and they dont track the correct amount of coin in my wallet. To fix the problem Accointing would need to check the amounts of each coin stored in a wallet address when automatically refreshing the wallet to get the new transactions. It would then need to give the missing currency notification if the numbers don’t match, as well as have a feature to automatically reconcile the missing currency.

Some more coins I found that do this is… Gorilla-Fi (GFI), Safecomet, and SLAM.

1 Like

Please add $FEG (ETH & BNB sides), listed on CoinGecko & CMC
FEG BSC - FEGtoken (FEG) Token Tracker | BscScan
FEG ERC - FEGtoken (FEG) Token Tracker | Etherscan

@Neekz FEG is available:
image Note I assume this is the ETH version as we can only support tokens that are on CoinMarketCap. FEGtoken price today, FEG live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

If you would like to see Accoinying to expand to also accept CoinGecko, please vote for this :slight_smile:

Once we Accointing accepts CoinGecko as well, out in a request for the BSV version and I am sure we can find a way to add it :slight_smile:

Yeah, but the updated coin balances are never correct :confused:

I’ve got Bonfire, which I was successfully able to add through Binance Smart Chain Wallet (even though its actually held on Trust Wallet), but it only shows my initial purchase, not the current balance with the added yield coins.

Vote here to help fix this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just got word that VTHO is also a Frictionless Yield Coin.

In the last half year hundreds of frictionless yield coins appeared working with a redistribution tax. Specially in the BNC ecosystem this almost got the standard.

HOGE - like Doge just deflationairy
CUMMIES - CumRocket Adult Content platform

Are just two bigger ones.

Then there was also
SAFEMARS, BONFIRE, HAPPY, MOONBOYS, etc.

1 Like