Fingerprint/Face Unlock support for the mobile app

Your mobile app doesn’t have a biometric scan unlock system. I think it is one of the most basic security/privacy features that are missing from the app. Please roll it out on URGENT basis.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

Look somebody’s taking my money out of my account out of this account on my account I need help stopping whoever’s taking my money out and using it for themselves if there’s anybody on this program they will stop these people help please ASAP help

Now I do not have an iPhone somebody stole it I’m waiting to get a new one that’s within the next week please help me stop whoever is taking my money out of my Bitcoin I need help there’s nobody that’s here to help me I thought that’s what you guys do thank you and God bless

I am sorry to hear that @breadcorn626 , however, Accointing is a read-only portfolio software, if a user somehow got into your Accointing account. And if you have any API connections, you were instructed to do a red-only API key. If someone hacked into your Accointing account, the worse they can do is see how many coins you have and possibly your wallet addresses and Read-only API keys.
Which exchange/wallet are you seeing money stolen from? You need to contact their support team.