EXODUS wallet import completely fails

For at least a week, possibly longer, the Exodus wallet import (via Exodus export file) fails. I have tried this over the course of a whole week now at least 20 times, thinking it might be a known issue, looking for it to be fixed. Obviously not.

Steps to reproduce.

1. Go to Exodus wallet
  2. Click on History icon
  3. Click on 3 vertical dots and export all transactions (or any other for that matter)
  4. Go to Accointing Exodus wallet
  5. Import CSV file

Can you please let me know if this is a known issue and when it can be fixed.
Thank You & best regards
WOLF

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error (if required, send passphrase and secret key as well)
  5. A link to this page (This Community Board Post)

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

Do you wish you didn’t have this issue? Help us finding someone to help us fix it and other bugs by joining our referral program here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com and earn $5,000 if we keep your referral.

nice try …

Sorry, I am just a support agent, I do not know what you mean by nice try.

But if you are unwilling to send us your public keys, can you send us screenshots of your issue?

Hi Wolf!

We do not have any problems with Exodus wallet imports at the moment so to investigate your issue further we either need the data you are trying to import (wallet address, .csv files etc.) or screenshots of the issue. You can either DM those to us or send them via email to support@accointing.com.

Thank you for understanding