Exodus Wallet CSV import

Looks like the folks at Exodus finally got their act together and fixed their transaction exports to csv. Upon import to Accointing, looks like the SOLANA transactions are being imported/handled improperly. It appears that my SOLANA balance is incorrect. When solana is unstaked, a deposit record is created in the amount of principal and staking rewards. Accointing is adding that value to whatever the totals of SOL were in the wallet before the unstaking. A calculation should occur during the unstaking to determine the staking rewards and that value should be a the new deposit record.

It also looks like some assets are being overlooked in the import. One I see missing from the import of my csv file is ONT

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

I just submitted the ticket

1 Like

The email team will be with your soon :slight_smile: