Etoro import not working

Looks like etoro wallet is not working. When I import it is only showing a few transactions. I followed instructions and exported etoro history in excel.

We are taking a look at it this week and we will get back to you. Thanks for your patience.

Me too. it doesn’t seem to work

Tried it yesterday, didn’t work for me as well

Uh, any update? Import from xlsx as export from eToro is (still) not working.

It works, but not fully correct. Sales are no considered correctly.

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error (if required, send passphrase and secret key as well)
  5. A link to this page

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Same here. Shows me only Money transfers to eToro and back but not my coins. Import of .xls doesn’t work :frowning:

@Bleibbambucha please email the above information that @Rod suggests :slight_smile:

Looks like eToro has made some changes to the xlsx file.
When I import it I get 0 Trades.

It was working before and I have compared the xlsx files. The Colums are in a different order and the Columheadline is different too. The Spreadsheet Names have changed as well.
It is all translated to german now.

1 Like

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Our Job Openings - Accointing.com

@Kugelblitz can you please send us your file? Submit a ticket : Accointing AG

Dear Matt,
I can provide my samples in case it will help for feature development. I have mixed shares + crypto portfolio in eToro and import is broken.

Best regards,

1 Like

Thank you!
Please send them filling out this form :slight_smile: