Etherium Pro Fork

So I couldn’t sleep last night after viewing my portfolio which showed that I have 2.8 Mil USD worth of EPRO. Then I looked the issue up on their website which mentioned a Fork. So, the new EPRO token is a WETH/EPRO coin that is worth $.003 per token. Now the EPRO says to send the old token to a new address and they will in return airdrop the new tokens divisible by 100k. So, for instance. I had 960 Mil EPRO (old) which is now worth around 9.6k USD. My wallet from Metamask however, doesn’t reflect that. The same thing happened and hasn’t been resolved for my HYDRO (old) token as well and shows as a Gain rather than an exchange or swap.

We get our data from CoinMarketCap.
Would you be willing to screenshot what your FullData Set looks like with the new tokens?

You may need to manually edit your full data set.

Here is the breakdown of classifications: Crypto Tax Classifications : Accointing AG
Here is how you are taxed per classification: You searched for classifications - The Hub on ACCOINTING.com

Here’s my transaction hash
0x4bb18e8b1bc9e0e6153a4f728441e8dbbf962d5ebd08ab99956234fd3f6b7d4c

I don’t have the new tokens. They wanted me to send them which I did to a new address. Which then they were to send me new tokens. I missed the airdrop time frame or deadline so I don’t get the new tokens.

Man that sucks!!!
Consider the Lost classification
Here is the breakdown of classifications: Crypto Tax Classifications : Accointing AG
Here is how you are taxed per classification: You searched for classifications - The Hub on ACCOINTING.com

Or will the old coin still exist potentially forever? If so then there is nothing to do on Accointing.

I added EPRO - image

Great-
Thanks for adding EPRO to the list… It is still showing the value of the new EPRO rather than the old. In other words, I am still showing a realized gain of over $2 mil.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Okay, I was able to do something else. The name of the coin should be changed to this and contain the correct coin value, please let me know if it works now :smiley:

Sorry it is taking me so long to figure this out.

So it still shows me having a gain of 2+ million in the books.

Can you please email our support about this issue, they have more tools there than I do.
Submit a ticket : Accointing AG
Please leave a link to this post on your ticket for some background info :slight_smile:

Hey Matt so my books show that I have a gain of 2 plus Million dollars from the EPRO (old) I purchased. I lost it all when EPRO did a hard fork or changed to a new contract address. I missed the deadline to transfer my EPRO (old) over the the new. I had a loss in other words though not big loss. But my books are showing a HUGE gain. Here is the tx hash:

0x4bb18e8b1bc9e0e6153a4f728441e8dbbf962d5ebd08ab99956234fd3f6b7d4c

Since you lost these coins, consider classifying them as “Removed funds”