ETH2 / Staked Ethereum

Hi, my Staked Ethereum (into ETH2) in Coinbase is not showing up and looks as if it was sold from my account. I saw an earlier post saying this was a fixed issue, but I think we need to revisit this.

Hey! I’m sorry to hear that. I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

I’m having the same issue, I staked some ethereum and it looks like I sold it. Wanted to know if this was resolved?

I have this same problem. ETH2 is showing as a non-supported currency. I try to map it to ETH, but it doesn’t like it. If you go to the transaction it will say Bought currency can't be the same as sold currency

Hey guys! Did you add Coinbase via API?

Yes I did. Then i had to manually reenter my ETH2 as ETH which threw off my profit/loss accuracy

Same issue for me, but it isn’t a surprise. Staking ETH2 is relatively new, works different then staking other alt coins, and I don’t see an address for ETH2 in my exchange. I am sure the address will come as the project progresses to Phase1.

2 Likes

Yes. I definitely imported using the coinbase api.

I’m having the same problem. When you stake ETH on coinbase it converts it to ETH 2.0 but accointing doesn’t recognize this and thinks you have missing funds.

2 Likes

I have created a buy report for this: ETH / ETH 2.0 staking

1 Like

I am having the same problem. Eth balance disappears when staking eth 2.0 on coinbase. When I try to edit the transaction, all coin pairing options appear as “???/(coin type)”

1 Like

I’m having the same problem as well. Coinbase API connected, ETH2 doesn’t exist on Accointing.

We have a plan to fix the Coinbase Eth 2.0 staking soon :slight_smile:
Are there any other issues with any other exchange at the moment?

1 Like

When ETH 2.0 on Coinbase is resolved, will you account for the Tax Implication of the Conversion from ETH to ETH2 as well as backtrace all of the transactions after the conversion up to present day?

1 Like

Currently ETH to ETH 2.0 are traced 1:1. If that would change, the tax logic would change.

What is the ETA for the ETH2 fix?

Kraken ETH / ETH 2.0 bug has been fixed, we are working on the Coibase one now :slight_smile:

Both Kraken and Coinbase should be fixed now, can someone let me know if it works for them? :smiley:

Coinbase staked ETH2 is still not working for me. Still shows up in unknown currencies, and there’s no viable option to map it to.

1 Like

I’m still unable to assign a missing currency (ETH 2.0) on the review page.