ETH sidechain Ronin

Ronin is the sidechain wallet for the NFT game Axie Infinity. Axie is currently the #1 nft game by volume, the #1 NFT marketplace (over even opensea), #1 revenue earning dapp, has the largest discord in the world, and crossed 1M DAU this morning. Currently there is NO way for on chain users to track their taxes without adding the transactions manually. If Accointing were to do it, they would be the very first one, and I can imagine that would cause a lot of people to have a lot of interest in it. I am more than happy to provide help with whatever you might need (I am a community developer in the axie main discord)

In the coming weeks/months (i dont have an exact time) there will be an exchange released on the chain, and no one using it will have a way of tracking their taxes.

here is a picture from dapp radar of the sales over 30 days

2 Likes

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

You got 2 votes already!

3 Likes

how many are needed for it to be implemented or worked towards?

2 Likes

also, can i use multiple of my votes on the same topic?

2 Likes

well that got a lot more votes a lot faster than I expected. I shared it with only 3 friends haha

1 Like

HOW DO VOTES WORK

• The number of active votes is configurable and defaults to 10.
  • If the topic is closed or archived, the votes are released to the users and can be applied to other topics but the vote count on the topic remains.
  • If a topic is re-opened or unarchived, the votes are reclaimed and applied back to the users active vote count.
  • If a topic reclaims the votes of a user and they go over their limit, they simply need to wait until topics are closed or archived to allow them to vote again.

HOW DO I GET MORE VOTES:

Getting more votes is based on your Trust Level. The higher the trust the more votes you have:

TL0 (Trust Level-New): 2 votes
TL1 (Trust Level-Basic): 4 votes
TL2 (Trust Level-Member): 6 votes
TL3 (Trust Level Regular): 8 votes
TL4 (Trust Level Leader): 10 votes

WHY DO WE LIMITE VOTES:
In order to keep the community engaged, we leverage on this mechanism to gratify those users who are actively collaborating with ACCOINTING.com. Read more about it here:

Here is how we compensate users: ACCOINTING.com Community Badges

1 Like

How did you get 249 votes in 4 days?
wow

1 Like

i think one of the friends that i shared it with posted it to his discord. (he runs an axie infinity scholarship of about 3000 scholars, and wants to use accounting to track his taxes)

2 Likes

really badly needed!

2 Likes

We did just add the ability to vote without creating an account

1 Like

We are hiring! You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

1 Like

Con someone DM me a test address so we can get started on implementing it :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes please! baldy needed, any news when implementation will be available? best and many thanks!!

2 Likes

Ronin is part of Axie Infinity. It’s tied to NFTs. We are currently working on a DeFi Dashboard but it’s a WIP.

1 Like

personally, i am more interested in keeping track of the money side of it. I have a lot of money on the ronin chain and i would like to be able to keep track of how much i send across the bridge. I do know the NFTs are complicated, and im not as worried about that side of it.

2 Likes

I too am really keen for a solid accounting system on Ronin, primarily to track profitability, but also for taxation.

is there an ETA on this?

did you get a test address already?

Hey guys here is an update:

We can’t add Ronin without also adding NFT support. It’s not a simple chain integration. Therefore at best it would be available in 2 months unless we run into some bugs we need to iron out. :slight_smile:

Yes, I got the test address :slight_smile: