ETH / ETH 2.0 staking

When you stake ETH on Coinbase or Kraken it converts it to ETH 2.0 but accointing doesn’t recognize this and thinks you have missing funds or still have normal ETH.

Issue has been reported.

Can we also get the capability to add an ETH2 validator directly via it’s public key? Something like:

1 Like

Hello! A lot of the eth staking issues been fixed, can you let me know if your issue is resolved?

ETH2 is still not recognized so not able to get it show in profits.

Can you explain your specific problem? We fixed a lot of issues with it.

Still having issues with ETH2 for Coinbase staking as well. Connected with Coinbase API and ETH to ETH2 shows as an order instead of staking. Also ETH2 seems to not exist as a currency (???).

Still don’t see a way to add a ETH2 validator directly.

Thank you guys, we are working on the Coinbase issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

With Kraken, after the change, it’s now summing up my ETH2 to my ETH and showing the total as ETH ownings. While still technically incorrect, it’s at least less incorrect than before.

1 Like

Both Kraken and Coinbase should be fixed now, can someone let me know if it works for them? :smiley:

It still isn’t isn’t working for me. Same issue as stated above, Coinbase is API connected.

1 Like

Let me get back to you @Marin . Who else is experiencing issues with Coinbase ETH 2.0 staking?

1 Like

I have the same problem with Coinbase ETH 2.0 staking (API connected)

Hey guys, I was able to recreate the issue by staking some ETH myself.

I will talk with the dev team.

Same issue

1 Like

Any update on this issue? Thanks

Here is the update on the ETH and ETH 2.0 Staking. As of now, Eth 2.0 = ETH in terms of price. So in the missing currencies page, sync ETH 2.0 with ETH and when ETH 2.0 goes live or is tradable, we will look into the issue again.

This is not a solution or even a viable workaround. All it does is shift the problem from “unknown currency” to “missing funds” because then it finds a mismatch between the ETH amount tracked on Accointing and the ETH amount reported by the Coinbase API.

The solution we need is a separate ETH2 currency that tracks the price of ETH. There are already dozens of other variants of ETH available, so I don’t understand why this seems to be so difficult.

3 Likes

When ETH 2.0 goes live or is tradable, we will look into the issue again.