Error when trying to generate tax report

Hi,

When trying to generate a tax report, I get this error in the dev console (see rhs of image).
The loading icons continue to spin.

I can’t go any further. I tried selecting custom dates from the drop down.
The start button is never enabled.

Please can you help.
Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,
Jarrod

Can you please try again today?

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Accointing.com

Hi Matt,

I’ve tried everything under the sun.
I even thought it might be a caching issue and swapped to a browser I’ve never used before.
I’ve tried incognito mode.
I still get the same error.

I really hope that you can get this fixed soon.

Thanks

We are working on this bug now, thank you so much for your patience!

No problem, thanks so much for looking into this

1 Like

We noticed this issue for users who use a VPN that asserts your location in an unsupported country.
Would that be your case?

No, I don’t use a VPN.

1 Like

Thank you, we will keep looking into this issue.
I had the bug as well, but then I refreshed the page and it worked just fine. So we are just trying to get to the bottom of the issue so that we know what to fix.

Thanks so much Matt,
I see that there are a number of other people experiencing the same issue

1 Like

Can you post a screenshot of your tax preferences so we can see if we are getting the same problem with the same settings? you can find this information here.

No problem, hope it helps.

1 Like

The issue has been fixed, the issue what that any country outside of the fully supported ones like US/DE/CH etc would receive this infinite loading error that you received.
Please try again and let me know if it worked for you :slight_smile:

Fantastic! It’s working.
Thanks so much

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.