Empty zip file when generating tax report

When generating a tax report for 2021 I just get an empty zip file.
I tried both “I file alone” and “I file with an online tool”. Both of them results in an empty zip file.

Some facts:

• I am on the Pro-plan
  • I have over 80k transactions
  • Currency is set to DKK
  • FIFO
  • Tax method: Single

I wrote support and they told me to clear the cache or try in incognito mode. That didn’t help :frowning:
Also I noticed that this error is popping up before I can download (the empty zip file).

And this is what it says in the console:

Digging into the first error. This is what it says:

Error 524
Ray ID: 68f1e534799f1d0e • 2021-09-15 12:37:09 UTC
A timeout occurred
You
Browser
Working
Copenhagen
Cloudflare
Working
www.accointing.com
Host
Error
What happened?
The origin web server timed out responding to this request.

What can I do?
If you're a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:
The connection to the origin web server was made, but the origin web server timed out before responding. The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application. Additional troubleshooting information here.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 68f1e534799f1d0e • Your IP: <removed for privacy> • Performance & security by Cloudflare

So maybe this is because I have over 80.000 transactions. Is there anything you (Accointing) can do to fix this?

I got an answer from the support mail. They can’t handle more than 50k transactions for tax reports. That’s why it doesn’t work.

Thank you for sharing with the community. Am I good to close this post?

Sure - you can close it :slight_smile:

It will not be loss, you and other and still search and see closed posts :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.