Duplicate transactions recorded through Kraken API

I refreshed my Kraken wallet and things went crazy. Found dozens of duplicate transactions had been recorded. Exact same date/time, amount, and transaction hashes. Refreshed a few times over the following 24 hours, letting Accointing do multiple re-calculations and refreshes, and the duplicates still exist. I had to manually find and delete them.

Has happened to at least one other person here.

Same here! Seems like last sync triggered tons of new duplicates turning masses of EUR Orders to a “Missing Fund”. My tax report is a mess. And it is almost impossible to fix. Dear Support: please help!

1 Like

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, Submit a request here :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that Accointing respects the privacy of its users, we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

1 Like

A fix is being deployed right now, it should prevent new duplicates.

3 Likes

Thanks for your attention to this @Matt!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.