DGB transactions to/from Trezor

I transferred Digibyte (DGB) from Bittrex to my Trezor Wallet, then later moved some of it to Kucoin. I am unable to create a Trezor Wallet with DGB in Accointing - it is not one of the dropdown currencies. As you can see in the screenshot, the transfer to Trezor is a manual transaction (sorry, I don’t recall how I created this transaction), and the transfer into Kucoin appears to have created DGB out of thin air. There isn’t an editing choice to move it to or from the same place (wallet) and thus represent the same balance. I’m just new to Accointing so I’m struggling with apparent limitations to manually entering transactions.

Hi @JAWZZ! Welcome to ACCOINTING.com first of all. I can see that your trezor wallet is not connected. Have you tried adding your wallet here:

Thanks for the reply, Rod. I just tried that using the XPUB address for my DGB account on Trezor. It added the wallet and sync’ed it, but it is showing no coins and no transactions.

Hey! I’m sorry to hear that. I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.