Currencies wont update and give me an error

whenever I try to update the list of currencies in the review tab I get an error and it does not work. When I go back to it, they show as updated, but the values do not show up in my wallet. I don’t know what currencies are messed up anymore, but I know there are multiple. I have tried clearing my cache and removing and re-adding the coins

So when you go to the review page it is in infinite loading screen?

it would only let me post 1 picture, so i went with an imgur album. I am able to update it, and when i press save, it freezes and gets a forever screen. Then if i reload the page, it says it was saved, but my account balances does not

1 Like

i hope this helps?

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

Thank you, the problem seems to have spread and I can no longer add any currencies under the review section. Its causing my portfolio to be wildly inaccurate.

max

1 Like

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Screenshot of the error you received
  2. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  3. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error
  4. A link to this page (This Community Board Post)

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

We are hiring! Do you wish you didn’t have this issue? Help us finding someone to help us fix it and other bugs by joining our referral program here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com and earn $5,000 if we keep your referral.

I have sent the email. It is no longer allowing me to assign any currencies with any wallets / exchanges

1 Like

I am running into the same issue. When I try to assign coins to unknown currencies and submit, it gets stuck in the loading screen (see image below) and nothing happens. Even when it appears that the coins are appropriate assigned to the unknown currencies, they remain listed in Step 1 of Review and do not show up in my portfolio. Please advise, this is very frustrating.

Did you ever get this resolved?

I was able to solve it by manually deleting any transaction that involved the bugged currency (both sides of the transaction) and then re-importing it via api. The best way to do this is to go to the “Full Data Set” and search by tx id.

except I seem to be having this issue again with a new currency

Which currency is causing the issue. Did email support et back with you?

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Our Job Openings - Accointing.com

Hello,

I also have this issue. If setting an unknown currency (SuperRare) it will fail to save the change. If reconciling missing funds it will show applied, but then when calculating that change it will revert and show the missing fund still needed review.

Exchange Binance.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Our Job Openings - Accointing.com

I am unable to find the currency that caused the issue and it seems to be cascading where i can barely even use accointing now. I dont know how to fix it.

Has email support gotten back with you?

If the email support did not get back to you, please try out the new system.

any update on this, accounting is not usable for me. getting same error and waiting the fix since Aug 8