Crypto.com DeFi Wallet (Cronos Chain)

Hi there,

Any chance to add the crypto.com DeFi wallet?
I guess it will be bigger the next months.

Thanks!

I would also like it if the Crypto.com DEFI Wallet were supported.

3 Likes

A crypto.com wallet is listed in “Exchanges”… no idea why

Maybe it can be renamed to ~ DEFI Wallet and moved to Wallet section.

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

We are already working on API for Crypto .com I am not sure if this includes the DEFI wallet or not.

3 Likes

Indeed there is but it is manual. We can get all info we want via cro chain and cronos evm chain now like binance chain and binance smart chain (BSC).
Check Crypto.org Chain Explorer and https://cronoscan.com/

As of 3/28/2022, Crypto.com (now Cronos) is the second largest centralized crypto exchange (Binance is the largest) and there is $3.67 billion dollars Total Value Locked (TVL) on the Cronos blockchain; the TVL and the popularity/network effect of Cronos is growing exponentially everyday. I think it is time to add the Cronos DeFi Wallet to Accointing for synchonization capability as opposed to manual entry of transactions. A person can easily conduct hundreds of DeFi transactions in a week; the manual entries are time consuming and burdensome. If there was another competitor product to Accointing that provided synchonization of the Cronos DeFi Wallet, I would switch to that product without thinking twice. Thank you!

3 Likes