Crypto.com API integration

Can someone please DM me some of your Read-Only API keys so that we can take a deeper look at this roadblock issue we are running into?

2 Likes

Any news on this? Still waiting…

1 Like

These next few weeks we are working on bug fixes and then we plan to work on some auto-track integrations based upon votes :slight_smile:

To see how many votes there are for a feature request simply go to the main page of the Accointing Community Board > Feature Requests > Then click ‘Votes’ to sort by most votes.

1 Like

We need some sort of integration for the Crypto.com app so you do not have to rely on an csv import.

3 Likes

Hello,
CDC integration please. I need it urgently i will not go for the second year with accointing because i cant afford it without CDC integration

2 Likes

Right now we are working on the ADA Daedalus and Yoroi auto-tracking because they are the same issue and when the votes are combined, they have 142 votes which means it has more votes than crypto.com integration.
However, please email us your crypto.com API and we will use that information to help integrate it :slight_smile:

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

Hi Matt,
could you guys please prioritise crypto.com? It’s one of the largest exchanges and it shouldn’t be up for community voting to have APIs for the most relevant and known exchanges… it’s simply about the attractiveness of your whole services vis-á-vis Cointracking.com - have been loyal so far with Accointing despite of the many issues but now it’s getting urgent taxes 2020 so if there’s no crypto.com API until end of Feb latest I have to leave you guys unfortunately… data import is more important than user experience…

4 Likes

This is in the top 5 most voted for feature requests by the community. We have tried to add it, but their API was blocking some key features. We will try again though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Matt, how can we help you speed this up? Did someone send your their read only API keys already? Would that still be of help to you?

Sure, we could use more.
Please submit a request here.
Please also leave a link to this form for background context.

Hi Matt, ok but how come they block essential features? Could you maybe reach out to them? crypto.com should be huge by now also in the U.S. and everybody is in tax season probably desperate for functional APIs for both the crypto.com exchange and the crypto.com app… maybe you could reach out and discuss how they can make this available for the benefit of all their clients worldwide but especially US and Europe?

1 Like

As far as I know (from other tax software) you have to sync API data in batches, which then could take up to an hour to complete. I dont know if thats a security measurement or rather a way to limit API calls - what I know is, that after going through the synced data I couldnt make out any missing transactions. Seemed fine. However I dont like the rest of the software, so Im back here hoping this gets resolved soon.

Hi Accointing Community members!
Crypto.com does not allow it’s users to connect to any external software (example: Accointing) via the use of an API, for the purpose of filing crypto taxes. Please see the attached support ticket we opened, as an individual user on crypto.com. To import your transactions from Crypto.com, you’ll need to save them in a .csv file and then upload them to Accointing. Alternatively, as we’re all about providing value to our customers, you could also opt to file your taxes directly with tax.crypto.com.

Topic is reopened.
The web version offers API, but the app seems to not.
The web version is not supported for USA residents.
We are looking at possible integrations for the desktop version now via API.

4 Likes

For more Crypto. com (CDC) related integration we can get all info we want via cro chain and cronos evm chain now like binance chain and binance smart chain (BSC). That would be awesome to have also other than cdc app and exchange. CDC Exchange does offer an API currently.

Check Crypto.org Chain Explorer and https://cronoscan.com/.

2 Likes

What are you referring to by Desktop version? Can’t seem to find anything related to crypto.com on a desktop version. Do you mean web? Only crypto.com tax and exchange have a WEB version other than mobile app.

Moreover crypto.com tax offer crypto.com app integration though only through csv or manual just like you but offers API integration on crypto.com exchange.

As it seems like there are some general upsets around the crypto.com services here, and how they are offered, I think a summary might be beneficial to many around here:

1. crypto.com app
The main (mobile only) crypto.com hub, where products like Earn, Credit Card and Trading are located.
While this is called “app” it is not the only mobile app generally available from crypto.com.
Export here is only possible through manual csv requests.
Accointing import of those csv’s works (mostly) fine for me.

2. crypto.com exchange
The crypto.com exchange is available as mobile app and web-browser version (I suppose that’s what meant by “desktop version” mentioned above?). Main feature here is Trading with regular order-books etc, but other features (“soft-staking” etc) are also available.
Export here is possible by several csv’s for each of the services separately.
Additionally, export of trading transactions is possible through their APIs (Crypto.com Exchange API v2 & Exchange Derivatives API)

This is where auto-import to accointing would be really helpful (and is possible, as it’s offered by many competitors…)

3. crypto.com defi wallet
The hot wallet for defi protocols on CRONOS and crypto.org chains, available again as mobile app and web-browser extension. On-chain information is available through Crypto.org Chain Explorer and Cronos | cronos.org EVM Chain | Explorer or https://cronoscan.com/.

4 Likes

Thx Matt, this is one important feature that is missing for many. Looking forward to this being implemented.

1 Like