Crypto.com API integration

Yes please Crypto.Com API

3 Likes

hey guys!

any updates on crypto.com API integration?

2 Likes

Hey! No update on this yet. Sorry for the delay but we had to deal with a lot of issues in scalability that took priority. Appreciate your patience on this.

3 Likes

3 Likes

i will switch to the paid solution of accointing if you add a API for crypto.com and an import for swissborg =)

2 Likes

The Crypto .com API is on the way! please create a vote here for Swissborg - Swissborg.com XLSX file

3 Likes

Hi Matt,

Any updates on the progress for this?

2 Likes

Right now a lot of staff are on holiday. We will be back too with more information!

4 Likes

Any updates on CDC integration?

3 Likes

The Workaround is to add the .csv files -
Here you can leave feedback.

2 Likes

Still waiting for the crypto.com Exchange API! Otherwise no interest in using Accointing because everything has to be done manuelly.

2 Likes

We need more votes, if we want crypto.com api to be integrated to accointing. So if you read this and want it, please vote!

5 Likes

Must have!

2 Likes

+1
API for crypto.com is important, please!
App and especially the exchange!
Thank you,
Clem

2 Likes

Can someone please DM me some of your Read-Only API keys so that we can take a deeper look at this roadblock issue we are running into?

2 Likes

Any news on this? Still waiting…

1 Like

These next few weeks we are working on bug fixes and then we plan to work on some auto-track integrations based upon votes :slight_smile:

To see how many votes there are for a feature request simply go to the main page of the Accointing Community Board > Feature Requests > Then click ‘Votes’ to sort by most votes.

1 Like

We need some sort of integration for the Crypto.com app so you do not have to rely on an csv import.

2 Likes

Hello,
CDC integration please. I need it urgently i will not go for the second year with accointing because i cant afford it without CDC integration

1 Like

Right now we are working on the ADA Daedalus and Yoroi auto-tracking because they are the same issue and when the votes are combined, they have 142 votes which means it has more votes than crypto.com integration.
However, please email us your crypto.com API and we will use that information to help integrate it :slight_smile:

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.