Crypto.com API integration

Integrate Crypto.com via API not only CSV

2 Likes

Would be great to get support for Crypto.com Wallet and Exchange.

6 Likes

+1 I agree. Native API support would make it much simpler to use with Accointing.

6 Likes

Ich ebenfalls. Wenn Crypto.com als API möglich ist, würde ich sofort auf die Bezahlversion wechseln.
Grüsse aus Zug. :wink:

3 Likes

Please add Crypto.com API support. Must have.

3 Likes

Would switch to paid immediately. Any news on this?

1 Like

Hey,

We are currently looking into this.
The problem with Crypto.com is that they do not provide all relevant info via the API. Thus we could only use the API for tracking purposes but for Tax purposes you would still need to add things manually or via CSV.

Hopefully we will have more info soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thx for the quick reply Alex! I imported the App Infos via CSV which seamed to work fine. Theres however no current option to import the Exchange Infos via CSV (they support Exchange CSV Export though) - we have to add them manually. Could this be an alternative option in the meantime? thx!

2 Likes

Is there any update for the Crypto Exchange API integration?
or is the only option the CSV import?

1 Like

Hell yeah. This feature is desperately needed !!

2 Likes

Remember to upvote :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, Crypto.com Exchange offers an API connection. But where is the function to connect Crypto.com Exchange with Accointing? They will be one of the new global players in the Crypto space and you do not even offer a manual connection with Accointing? I am disappointed! :pensive:

2 Likes

But with CoinTracking crypto.com works?

2 Likes

Adding crypto.com would be very welcome !

2 Likes

Is there any update on when this feature will be implemented?

1 Like

Don’t forget to add Crypto.com API support. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m also a user of the Crypto.com app and exchange and desperately need the Exchange API. Please incorporate it ASAP. As mentioned CoinTracking has the ability but I prefer the layout and functions of Accointing.

1 Like

Just saw that CDC is offering it’s own tax service for the US since April 1st: Crypto.com Tax is Now Available for the U.S.
As they are talking about ‘… or using API synchronisation with major platforms like the Crypto.com App …’ there it’s maybe also possible for external tools now or at least soon…
Hopefully they don’t want to force everyone to use their service.

1 Like

I upvote this, especially the integration of the Exchange API.

1 Like

Request crypto.com API support ASAP please!!
Many thanks

2 Likes