Create a new USDTLP wallet to track transactions?

Hello Crypto Enthusiasts:

Waves.Exchange offers to pay interest on USDT, but you must trade USDT to USDTLP which is a representation of the staked token. This token can be traded for other assets on waves.exchange. However, USDTLP is not found in your software or on coinmarket cap. How do I track it?

I am following this tutorial.
Liquidity Wallet

I created a USDTLP wallet and sending USDT and USDN as internal transactions.
Since i bought USDTLP with USDN and USDT wondering how do zero out wallet when removing USDTLP?

USDTLP will go to USDT but the USDN is thought to be there still, so do I need a withdraw USDN as lost?

#USDT #USDN #USDTLP #WAVES.EXCHANGE #STAKING

If 1 USDTLP = 1 USDT sync the price of USDTLP to USDT.

(You are already using) - Liquidity Pools: below is a link to a blog post about the topic, staking pools would be handled the same way as liquidity pools. How to Import Liquidity Pool Transactions to ACCOINTING.com - ACCOINTING.com The Hub - Cryptocurrency Portfolio Tracking & Tax Software
Some Staking Articles in The Hub: You searched for staking - ACCOINTING.com The Hub - Cryptocurrency Portfolio Tracking & Tax Software

USDTLP is not pegged to USDT the interest is accumulated in the the token. So the price of USDTLP is an appreciating asset with USDT as base. The current price of USDTLP at Waves.exchange is 1.23723883 USDT.

Unfortunately, your digital asset is not available on CoinMarketCap. Please let us know when it has been added and we will gladly add it to our database.

Accointing has a plan for missing currencies, but I am not allowed to say what yet.

In the meantime, I would keep them unsynced until we release the plan.
The accointing system right now does not know the value of USDTLP.