Cosmos (ATOM) Wallet

The software lacks support for the Cosmos blockchain wallet. This is a top 20 token by market cap and therefore I would assume that many users have it, myself included.

2 Likes

yes, would be great to have it included.

4 Likes

Yes, we need this added

3 Likes

Hey guys! We have taken note and we will prioritize this shortly as it has enough votes for consideration.

2 Likes

We need the Terra Station Integration. Please… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

for terra, just vote here:

2 Likes

This would be a great addition. ATOM is supported on the exchanges, but having wallet support (with staking rewards) would be a very welcomed addition to minimize some of the manual work.

3 Likes

@Rod Hey Rod, is there an update on providing wallet support for the Cosmos Ecosystem? So we can track atom staking rewards, etc. Keplr is the most popular wallet in Cosmos right now.

2 Likes

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

Right now it looks like about 40 votes to get to the top:

1 Like

Yes, please add Cosmos so we can automatically import transactions. I’d vote for this post for after voting for only 2 posts your system says I’m out of votes. That seems strange if the system is based on voting for stuff.

2 Likes

HOW DO VOTES WORK

• The number of active votes is configurable and defaults to 10.
  • If the topic is closed or archived, the votes are released to the users and can be applied to other topics but the vote count on the topic remains.
  • If a topic is re-opened or unarchived, the votes are reclaimed and applied back to the users active vote count.
  • If a topic reclaims the votes of a user and they go over their limit, they simply need to wait until topics are closed or archived to allow them to vote again.

HOW DO I GET MORE VOTES:

Getting more votes is based on your Trust Level. The higher the trust the more votes you have:

TL0 (Trust Level-New): 2 votes
TL1 (Trust Level-Basic): 4 votes
TL2 (Trust Level-Member): 6 votes
TL3 (Trust Level Regular): 8 votes
TL4 (Trust Level Leader): 10 votes

WHY DO WE LIMITE VOTES:
In order to keep the community engaged, we leverage on this mechanism to gratify those users who are actively collaborating with ACCOINTING.com. Read more about it here:

Here is how we compensate users: ACCOINTING.com Community Badges

1 Like

Any update on Cosmos (ATOM) being added? Seems to be taking a really long time to add it.

1 Like

Still working on it!

1 Like

Keep chugging away Matt! Looking forward to this being completed! Do you know whether the ability to track staked assets and their rewards will be available through this implementation?

Thanks!

1 Like

We are hiring! You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

Hey guys, for clarification for ATOM, we normally work on the top 5 feature requests with the most votes.
Please see my above message to see see here the ATOM wallet is on votes.

As for your question @Hessian19 , I am unsure, it will mostly likely be similar to tracking ETH, but I am unsure how ATOM does their API.

Yes, I would be really happy if the Keplr wallet would finally be integrated.

Hey guys, try this out! Automatically convert your ATOM transactions into a .csv file that you then can upload to Accointing!

Exodus Cosmos address please (auto data exchange)