Cosmos Atom coins in Accointing inconsistent with actual coins in Bitpanda wallet

The balance for Atom Cosmos on Accointing is different from the actual balance in the Bitpanda wallet. Even though the Cosmos Atom transactions have been picked up correctly by Accointing the total sum is incorrect. It should be 7, which is what is actually in the wallet and what it adds up to when looking at the transactions in the wallet as well as Accointing. However, it appears as 19.77541 Cosmos Atom in Accointing.

Hi @georgezed! We use CMC as our market price provider. Hence, there will be a difference between our prices. However, I feel you might have some internal transactions that you need to take a look at in the Review page:

Let me know if you’re able to fix your issues with that.

Hi Rod,

Actually this has nothing to do with prices.

I could not find why this discrepancy exists, no matter how hard I crunched numbers.

In the end, I added a lost funds transaction for the amount.

If you have any better suggestions, I would like to hear them.

Thank you!
G

Hi @georgezed! Could it be possible to send some screenshots of the discrepancies to support@accointing.com. The issue might be because of the calculated gains vs. realized gains:

Hi Rod,
What exactly should I send you screenshots of?

A screenshot of the number of ATOM on Accointing and a screenshot of the number of ATOM on Bitpanda?

Something else?

Thank you,
George

A screenshot of the wrong values so we can compare where and why those values might be wrong please.

Thanks @georgezed! Can you send us what ACCOINTING.com is displaying please?

Hi! Got some word from support. I wanted to ask you. Are you currently staking?

Am I currently staking ATOM?
No, I am not.
Now that you mention it, I did stake at some point, at Kraken.
The amount that was staked is almost exactly the amount of the discrepancy.
But that staking at Kraken was over over a month ago.
And now the Atom is at Bitpanda.
What could be going wrong here?

Hi George! Do you mind sharing your Full Data Export to support@accointing.com so we can take a look:

It’s in the Full Data Set Page.

Hi Rod,
I just send the email. I saw the issue in the excel and I mention in the email.

1 Like

Has your issue been fixed?

Yes it does, but I had to uninstall and reinstall the wallet first.

I am sorry about that :confused:
Make sure to reclassify

Oh, of course I did that already back then. It wasn’t as painful as I had thought it would be :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.