Completely Wrong Current Balances on Overview Page

Hi there – I am a new user, paid for your product and connected my ETH wallet … and to my surprise, your product was unable to read my current balances from the blockchain correctly. In almost every case, what you show on the Overview page is completely wrong or outdated.

I tried manually refreshing several times from the wallet page, but this did not help.

What am I missing? Or is this a bug?

Check the solution in this post: Portfolio Value graph incorrect
Also, can you send me a screenshot of your missing currencies under the Review tab?
Here is an article if prefer to read over watching that video. Calculated and Actual Balance on the Accointing.com Platform

Also keep in mind that Accointing takes the prices from CoinMarketCap, not from the exchanges themselves. Getting the prices from the exchanges themselves would take a ton of time and energy and may be possible in the future, but not at this time.

We are also currently undergoing maintenance for the Metamask Wallet.

My issue is not the coin prices – its the coin quantities.

Example: I have 10 $YFi, but your system shows that I have 4 $YFi.

Why is this?

It certainly makes me question relying your calculations for tax purposes, if you can’t even get the basic current quanities correct.

Would you be willing to send some screenshots? In the meantime.

Check the solution in this post: Portfolio Value graph incorrect
Also, can you send me a screenshot of your missing currencies under the Review tab?
Here is an article if prefer to read over watching that video. Calculated and Actual Balance on the Accointing.com Platform

Also keep in mind that Accointing takes the prices from CoinMarketCap, not from the exchanges themselves. Getting the prices from the exchanges themselves would take a ton of time and energy and may be possible in the future, but not at this time.

Yes I am willing – can I send screens to you privately?

Actually – here you go – top is current metamask, bottom is current Accointing:

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 12.46.42 PM

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error (if required, send passphrase and secret key as well)
  5. A link to this page (This Community Board Post)

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

Do you wish you didn’t have this issue? Help us finding someone to help us fix it and other bugs by joining our referral program here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com and earn $5,000 if we keep your referral.

Were they able to help?

I had not responded yet, I just did. I will let you know.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.