CoinSpot API Issue

Hello,

This issue may have started a few days ago. This morning, I refreshed my CoinSpot wallet on Accounting Wallet page (API connection) and now all my staking rewards appears twice on the Full Data Set page (see attached picture).

Furthermore, all transactions that I have labelled as internal transaction also reappears on the Full Data Set page. In some instances, the same transactions even appear more than twice. As a result of this, all these “extra” staking rewards and deposits go to the “Missing Funds” as there are discrepancies between the actual balance on my CoinSpot wallet and my balance in Accounting.

Could you please have a look into this?

Cheers

Could you please refresh your wallet one more time? If that does not work, would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

Also consider voting for this: Auto Detect Duplicate Transactions in the Review

Okay I will log a support ticket.

By the way, it is now affecting another exchange (Digital Surge). A significant number of transactions from this exchange is also doubling up on my Accounting account. As a result, I have more discrepancies on my Accounting balance now.

1 Like

Would you be willing to also send our email team your read-only info for Digital Surge as well?