CoinEx API support

CoinEx API integration please!

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented. I’m rooting for you!

I have a similar request on a different exchange and got the same weird “who cares” reply.
I gave you one of my votes anyway.

Hey @yetanotherplatform this is not a ‘who cares’ reply. It takes time and energy to support an API request and to maintain that API as the exchanges make updates to them. API requests take months to get right, and that includes the time of testing it to make sure we only publish quality. Accointing is a growing company and we are trying our best to provide the best service. We find that to help the most people, the feature requests with the most votes are what we prioritize.
Get those votes and we will get to it! We just added API support for Gate.io and we are working on Crypto .com :smiley: with 37 votes.

Consider joining out email list for monthly updates as well :slight_smile:

https://mailchi.mp/accointing.com/the-living-market?mc_cid=2755c26

Will there be a an API connection for CoinEx in the near future?

In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.