Coinbase live sync not importing transactions. Manual CSV import does not import any data

I am attempting to live sync from Coinbase and it pulls my current balances after many failed attempts, but it does not import any transactions. When I manually upload my Coinbase transaction history CSV it does not import anything at all.

I was told that the Coinbase issuer were fixed, can you try again tomorrow?

Sure, I will update tomorrow. As of now same issues persist.

1 Like

Hi Matt, there is no change. Live sync still fails half the time and when it does complete it does not import any transactions, only balances.

For the CSV upload it says completed but nothing imports, transactions or balances. I have tried uploading transaction reports for single coins and all coins but same get the result.

Would you be willing to send us your historical data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

I would be fine sharing the data, however there is no data to share. That is what I am saying, no transactions are importing. My full data set is completely empty.

I see this message… “This external wallet reports a different balance than the imported transactions result in on Accointing. You can compare the wallets transactions with your Full-Data-Set or use the Missing-Funds-Tool to fix those automatically.”

Obviously my full data set is empty and that is why it shows the missing balance. Using the missing funds tool just reconciles in Accointing and shows a 1 time deposit per coin