Coinbase exchange fails to import data

I cant sync the Coinbase exchange and add it to my exchanges.
It says “failed to import data” each time I have tried the last 2 days.
Im a bit lame when it comes to stuff like this. Have I missed something? It was working great for months until recently.

Let me look into that, in the meantime, can you try a different browser?
Is there an ad-block that may be affecting this?

I have been using chrome and donot have any ad blockers. This started occuring 3 days ago. Accointing connects to coinbase (My coinbase activity shows it connects) but cannot dowwnload the data. I have no idea what went wrong. I appeciate your time in looking into this. If there is any additional info I can priovide please let me know.

1 Like

Can you to disconnect and reconnect Coinbase. If you have classified transactions, consider exporting your full data history so that you do not need to start from scratch to reclassify them.

I have disconnected coinbase many times and retried. It connects to coinbase, I then immediately get an email saying Accointing has connected to coinbase… It tries to retrieve the days and fails. Each time it fails, no matter if I try to connect through the accounting app or the accounting webpage.
I an import the data with a CVS but I use coinbase too often to download it everytime.
I’m about at my wits end.

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error (if required, send passphrase and secret key as well)
  5. A link to this page (This Community Board Post)

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

I have tried deleting and reconnecting over 40 times now. I have an email list knee deep with confirmations from coinbase that Acoointing is connected.
When i connect from the web, iot connects and I get an email from coinbase saying accounting was connected… but then it gives me 2 red banners that dissapear after a few seconds saying data trainsfer fails.
When I try this from my mobile app, it connects, i get the email from coinbase, then it flashes under maintenance of a fraction of a second and directs me to my wallets, where coinbase exchange just constantantly loads and never finishes with not even the excgange total displaying.
I have connected Coinbase with other apps these last 2 days with my same devices with no problems.
This only started occuring 3 days ago.

Can you send the following email to us? It would help us to see your perspective with the following information.

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error (if required, send passphrase and secret key as well)
  5. A link to this page (This Community Board Post)

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

Hey guys, does this article help? Using the Coinbase Pro API with ACCOINTING.com - Accointing Blog - Cryptocurrency Portfolio Tracking & tax Software

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.