Coinbase Balance Still not Working

I know this has been reported multiple times already, but I’ve went through all the other threads and nothing works for me. The threads keep getting closed so I’m wondering if there has been a fix or if I’m the only one still with this issue. I’ve gone through all my transactions and everything is perfect, but ETH and BTC show as if there is 0 balance in Coinbase. The other coins I have are fine. I know the API only gets a certain number of connections per hour, but it never reads a balance for me after over a month now. Any updates on this, or is this just something that has to be fixed on Coinbase’s end. Not trying to be a bother, but this is a big issue since it throws everything in my portfolio off. Thanks.

I also have the same issue since weeks and reported it. But the Accointing support did nothing. Always the same stupid answers and no help.

1 Like

Still having the same issue

1 Like

So for Coinbase, we are limited to 10k calls per hour for the entire Accointing server. So sometimes we go over this limit and we get errored out, we are working on a fix but ideally, we need to ask Coinbase to increase the limits.

1 Like

I get that, but it’s strange that other coins work, just not BTC and ETH. If it’s a call limit issue, shouldn’t it show up that I have some BTC and ETH in my account at least some of the times I refresh? It’s been months now and it always says there is a zero balance no matter how many times it syncs through the API. I really like Accointing, but this isn’t a small issue that’s just slightly annoying like many of the other ones I’ve had. Until this is fixed, my portfolio can’t be used for tax purposes. Really hope it gets fixed soon!

3 Likes

Hello,

I’m having the same problem with the Coinbase API not updating. Also, hoping it gets fixed soon!

1 Like

Blockquote

How many calls over the limit are happening every hour?

Hey guys, still working on Coinbase, trying to get more per hour approved by them :slight_smile:
Also hoping it solves your issue @Methos

1 Like

@Methos I’m pretty sure you’re seeing the same thing I’m seeing, where Coinbase’s API reports 0 balance for coins that are gathering “interest.” Check out External wallet reporting different, incorrect balance for details. (This is happening for me for Binance.us, too.)

Even though the actual API-imported transactions added up to the right number, I had to resort to manual tracking because Accointing doesn’t provide a way to ignore the reported API balance. (@Matt says they’ll add that as an option if enough people vote for it, but I’m not holding my breath.)

(post deleted by author)

When I sync Coinbase all new transactions are found every time but just not balances. Wouldn’t the 10k calls per hour prevent the transactions also?

So a transaction request is a different request than a balance request.
And they count as separate events
So a transaction request can come in below the 10k limit and the next balance request might be rate-limited and vice-versa.

We are in contact with Coinbase right now to solve this issue with them

Some of you have had problems with your Coinbase account. Coinbase changed its APIs a week ago without any communication. Coinbase does not return BTC and ETH accounts if all accounts are queried. We have now corrected this to include them again. Let me know if you have anymore questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

everything was OK. but since today too much is displayed in etc.

Sorry not ETC. The issue is ETH and BTC.

We have found more issues with the Coinbase API and are currently working on it.

Thanks Matt, This issue has been resolved for me.

1 Like

That is great to hear, @bflynn009, is anyone else still experiencing this issue?

Now the live connection with coinbase is completely down. First BTC and ETH was not correctly shown and now all down.

I am having the same problem with Coinbase and LTC. Accointing says my balance is 0, Coinbase has my true balance.