Coinbase API showing zero balances for some coins

As of a few days ago, my API connection to Coinbase is showing zero balances for a subset of coins. The connector is showing zero for ETH, ALGO and CELO, but is correctly reporting amounts for some other coins (e.g. COMP).

I’ve tried refreshing the connector, as well as deleting and recreating the API connector.

Hi Dash,

I am facing the same problem. ETH is shown correctly, BTC is shown wrong. In my CSV and Coinbase balance everything is shown correctly.

Best wishes
Hicki

Good to know it’s just me.

FYI, I’m using another Accointing-like application to monitor my wallets and exchanges. On the other application, the API into Coinbase appears to be working fine, as it’s correctly reporting all coins.

Please see the solution in this post and then please try to refresh your Coinbase account at another time.

I’ve tried refreshing at various times, but it’s still showing 0 for the same coins.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Accointing.com

Thank you!

1 Like

Hallo, ich habe das selbe Problem und kann Coinbase nicht mehr auslesen. Selbst ein Löschen der Börse und eine anschließend implementierung hat nicht funktioniert.
Coinbase Pro funktioniert ohne Probleme.
Ich kann auch bei accointing keine neuen API Daten eingeben. Wieso nicht? Ich kann nur die Livecerbindung nutzen und die geht halt nicht. Was soll ich tun? Ich habe keine Lust alle Daten manuell anzugeben.

Some of you have had problems with your Coinbase account. Coinbase changed its APIs a week ago without any communication. Coinbase does not return BTC and ETH accounts if all accounts are queried. We have now corrected this to include them again. Let me know if you have anymore questions :slight_smile:

Thanks Matt. Looks like it’s now working for me.

Merging the issue, please stay up to date here:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.