Coinbase and Gate.io not working

I cant get access to gate.io via Api4 like in the Description and i cant get coinbase to do anything, something is wrong is all its saying. Even the CSV do not work at all. 0 Transactions. Iam new here and i want to use this and pay even for it, but if half the exchanges dont work, whats going on here?

Let me see if I understand.
You were able to create a Gate.io v4 API on Gate.io, just having trouble connecting it to your Accointing account? Can you take a screenshot of this issue?

And for Coinbase, there is a known issue that we are working on right now. You should be able to connect it via a LIVE connection and when we fix the issue all you should have to do is refresh your wallet.

I have the same issues, created API V4 keys at Gate.IO not being able to create the wallet.
I have no IP restrictions and granted Wallet (readonly) rights.
Bad that it doesnt work. It does not even let you create the wallet so you would be able to add manual data to it (until Accointing fixed the API error).

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile: