Coin value showing in portfolio graph but not coin list below

A few of my coins (Theta and PPAY) are showing up in my portfolio graph but not in the list of coins I own below the portfolio graph.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

is it possible they are listed under “hide low balance coins” or “hide sold coins”? if its listed under the former incorrectly, then they need to fix that bug. if its listed under the later, then you might have a missing or incorrectly labeled transaction somewhere. if its neither it might just be a different bug then i have came across and they would need to fix that. they might need this info for fixing the problem.

1 Like

Thanks for replying! The strange thing is that some of the coins on these missing cryptos are showing in the drop down menu below the graph but not all of them.

Can you point me towards help that can fix this potential bug?

You’re talking about the ‘Portfolio Overview’ graph on the web-app right? if so underneath that graph there are the checkboxes for “hide low balance coins” or “hide sold coins”. if you uncheck those do your coins get listed then?

Yes that’s right. I have checked and unchecked them but sadly neither brings up the coins.

In the coins list I can see a portion of each of the coins I am having a problem with but not my entire holding of those coins. The entire amount of the coins show in the graph but not in the list or the pie chart.

Hey @troffle24, I suggest you check out this link ACCOINTING.com Platform Step by Step Guide
If you still have struggles, please send the following info to support@accointing.com:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error