Changing transaction type

I traded some of my coins through Nexo’s exchange. I’m assuming these should be considered orders but they are miscategorized as withdrawals after importing my transaction history. Is there any way to manually change the transaction type?

Looks like interest paid through Nexo is also being categorized as staking rewards? Shouldn’t they be interest earned?

Hi @paulhyunkim! There’s two options:

You can import your file manually with the changes you’ve made on your NEXO CSV output and re-upload that to ACCOINTING.com (you would have to delete your already imported file). We don’t categorize anything. You classify them yourself, even if there are internal transactions, you need to validate that. Make sure you visit the Review page to go over your transactions:

1 Like

[[ I moved what I posted here to a new thread: Some questions on importing, classifying, old trade data. You may ignore or remove this post, as suits your whims and permission level. I didn’t remove this right away, in case someone else was online looking at it, wondering what the heck just happened to it. ]]

1 Like