Change "Swap" Classification To "Order" Type

Continuing the discussion from Same Line Swaps:

The swap transactions should work similarly to the internal ones.

For internal transactions, the review process looks for an open ended “withdraw” and “deposit” for the same timestamp and amount, then changes those two transactions into a single “internal” one.

the idea here is that the review process will also look for potential swaps in a similar way. It should look for an open ended “withdraw” and “deposit” in the same wallet and timestamp, then change those two transactions into a single “Order” one.

If this was implemented it would make the transactions easier to read and follow.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented. I’m rooting for you!

1 Like

Totally agree, the current set up doesn’t work as you can’t link the withdraw and deposit together, so my portfolio performance page (and thus my taxes will be) totally wrong. Can’t upvote this because of the ridiculous 4 vote limit, but please guys, get this fixed and working correctly soon.

1 Like